Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A schedule... kinda

For those keeping track - I had my first Dr. visit and ultrasound today. So far my uterus looks nice and smooth as Dr. Fisch said and my ovaries have a few follicles already so ... so far so good. From what it looks like, the lovely shots will start right after Lorenzos 3rd birthday.. ( I think I am gonna be a mess that day, I cant believe my little baby ( well I lie he was never little, but he was to me ) is already three. The tears will be flowing like wine I think... hes such a big boy.

Estimated retrieval and then embryo transfer is so far set for the end of June, so hopefully we will have a postive pregnancy test by 1st week of July.

Please keep us in your prayers - we definatly need it!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!! Little baby Anguiano will be on her/his way. I just know the Lord is going to bless this- and give you guys another baby (or 2). I can't wait until we're back home and I can be there with ya through this! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! I don't know if you'll even remember me but I recognized your picture on Christa's blog. I just wanted to say welcome to the blog world!!! It's a great way to journal your family life. I just had my first year printed into a book and my kids love looking through it.
    I'll be praying for you and the new little one waiting to come to your family! :-)
    Liz (Mohler) Prisbrey

    ReplyDelete