Thursday, April 23, 2009

So .. Im blogging...

I'm new to this but I think Ill get the gist, bare with me. My best friend suggested I start this since my invites to reading her page always expire. Hopefully I can get some family and friends to read this since Ive given up on myspace awhile ago now. I miss not being able to keep in touch but Myspace was getting a little too retarded for my taste.

Anyway, today has been a pretty exciting day. Starting next week I will begin doctor vistits, blood work, shots and ultrasounds. Yes thats right - we are doing another IVF cycle. We found a new doctor at a more affordable cost and with the help of my inlaws , Lorenzo should be a big brother early next yr. Cross your fingers!!!!

Im nervous but excited. I love being pregnant and I am trying to be positive - We really hope we will be blessed with another child to complete our family.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY! Welcome to the blogging world... it does take a little time to figure it all out (I'm still figuring out a few things) But, I think you'll fit right in with this world. I'm so happy you took my advice! hehehe
    Fingers crossed, prayers are being said- he will be a big brother- a very cute big brother!! It is all in God's timing and he is laying everything out for you perfectly. Thank you grandma Anguiano! I love you.

    ReplyDelete